Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Set your Clock to Island time...

Today was cloudy and rainy and cold and all I wanted was to relax outside in the sunshine.  Today would be the greatest day if I were on an Island.  In honor of my dream of the tropics I decided to create my own Island themed cookie.  I call these BAHAMA MAMA COOKIES

I was flipping through my Cookie Bible and My moms cook book and decided that combining her Famous Oatmeal cookies and the Island Cookie (from the cookie bible) would make the perfect tropical treat.
What do you need for a cookie like this???

Flour                      Baking Powder
Sugar                     Vanilla
Brown Sugar         1 Egg
Oatmeal                 Chocolate Chips
Cinnamon              Coconut
Butter                     Cran-Raisins
Oil
Baking Soda





Bake for about 10-12 minutes!!



This ingredients combined makes the greatest combination of sweet and tart and makes the perfect tropical dessert.


For all you readers a question??? What is your favorite cookie creations??

No comments:

Post a Comment