Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

My Life in Cookies.

Hello to the world of Blogging.

As far back as I can remember I have been baking. Some people could say that I was born with a wooden spoon in hand, but I think its just my love of desserts that has made me want to explore the world of baking even more.  My first recipe was Chocolate Chip Cookies and I have my mom to thank for my amazing cookie skills.  Over the years I have decided to add my own twist to some of my favorite desserts. I love to try new and exciting recipes and I hope that through this blog I can help someone else develop a love of baking.

As this is my First post you may want to know a few things about the writer...

1) The one Dessert I can not pass up is a Chocolate Chip Cookie.

2) I am Italian, so I guess cooking is in my blood, yet baking is where I am most comfortable.

3) I can honestly spend hours in William Sonoma.

4) I have been planning my dream kitchen for the past 4 years.

5) I am extremely excited about this blog. And I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment