Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Coffee Cake. In Mini Form.

Remember the last time I attempted to make Coffee Cake Muffins and then the power went out for four days.  Well I made another attempt and this time the gods of thunder and lightning did not stop me.  It was a risk, since I had never made the coffee cake in a smaller form and I had no clue how long they would take to bake or if they would come out right.  But in life you need to take risks, even a risk as small as turning a coffee cake into a coffee muffin.

WEll the RISK PAID OFF because these muffins were amazing.  The girls came over for drinks and cards and the muffins were the perfect thing to complete the night.


 Another great thing about making these muffins was that I finally had an excuse to us my fancy cupcake wrappers... Trust me I have been looking for an excuse for a very long time.
 I even got to use some of the techniques that I picked
up while watching Cupcake Wars.  Like if you use an Ice Cream Scoop to put the batter into the muffin liners you will get the perfect size muffin.
There is nothing like muffins for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment