Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ice Can be OH Sooo Nice!!

 a beautiful summer day people usually look for something refreshing to cool them down.  Today I worked the Italian Ice Stand at the local Flea Market.  I usually spend my sundays doing nothing and hanging out by the pool but today.  I got to the Market bright and early and set up my booth.

 Isn't it adorable!!

As the customers came in it got busier and busier and at the same time it got hotter and hotter.

With flavors like Lemon, Cherry, Watermelon and Mango (the special of the day) the customers kept on coming.


 Alyssa came for a visit and after eating some ice she discovered that "Ice is Nice".


After she left I was able to people watch and see what "treasures" the people shopping had found.  I made friends with the guys working at the table across from my booth and they were very helpful during a terrifying snake incident... although it was only terrifying to me because I hate snakes.

After we ran out of Cherry Ice we brought out todays special of Mango!!  It ended up being a crowd favorite!


After a long day outside, with my hands red from the Ice I went home.  There is nothing like working outside, even if you have to deal with a few snakes now and then.


Lets take a poll... Italian Ice or Ice Cream??

No comments:

Post a Comment