Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Puppy Love



With all the Baking I have been doing I realized that I have been neglecting one very important member of the family... my puppy.  Jack watches me every afternoon while I bake my sweet treats, however he can never eat any of them.  Today I decided it was Jack's day.  It was time for Jack to get a treat, so I dug out my Dog Biscuit recipe and whipped up a batch for him.  The Batter takes about 10 minutes to prepare and it takes 35 minutes to bake, but once they are done my dog can't get enough of them.





The Recipe:

2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 cup Corn Meal
2/3 cup Chicken Broth
8 TBSP oil
* you can add Peanut Butter, Honey or Agave for flavor or you can just leave them plain.

-Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Mix the ingredients together in a bowl until combined
- Roll the dough out with a rolling pin and use a  
  cookie cutter to make the cookies into fun shapes
 - Place the cookies on a baking sheet and put in the
  oven for 35 - 40 minutes.



I hope these cookies come out great for you and your puppy loves them, but lets be honest, what don't puppies love.

No comments:

Post a Comment