Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Its been a while...

Hello Everybody,

I can't believe that I haven't posted anything in about 2 weeks, and I must apologize.  Honestly I haven't felt that any of my recipes lately were good enough to post about but I have made a few new things so I figured why not share them with you.

There was my Double Chocolate Chip Mint cookies.  I just took a double chocolate chip cookie recipe and added mint chips as well as white chocolate chips which were pretty good, coming from a girl who doesn't like mint and chocolate together (i know its like food treason, but hey...).

There there were the Chocolate Biscotti. Which were the greatest invention ever, and I would give you the recipe but the biscotti recipe is TOP SECRET!

 



There was also the super healthy Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins which were delicious considering that they were extremely healthy.

 Instead of using whole eggs I used egg whites and yogurt.  We used whole wheat flour and splenda instead of sugar and white flour.  They had a little bit of a different taste but the taste was good, for a healthy muffin.



That is it for my baking for the past few weeks, I promise to try to be more diligent with my writing but maybe after this quick break I will have more ideas to work with.... anyway Happy Eating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment