Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

The Experiment

So I have been baking quite a bit this summer and I realize that all my recipes satisfy the sweet tooth but when it comes the aspect of health well they fail the test.  Yes, they may be delicious but it is bathing-suit season so I want to pose a challenge to myself and any reader who would like to take that challenge.  I am going to take my recipes and  "health-a-fy" them.  I did this for the first time with my Bahama Mama cookies by switching out white flour for whole wheat four, but I want to see if it works for any recipe.  Who knows, if it works I might just make the switch permanent.

Tonight I am going to do my first test with my favorite recipe, "Mama T's Chocolate Chip Cookies", this is without a doubt the best cookie recipe as is but I want to see what I can do to make them truly "guilt free"


If this works out it will completely change my baking habits from now on.  Have you changes any recipes to make them healthier?
I love comments so let me know!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment